Elmali Church is a small cave church. It was built approximately in 1050 AD in the shape of four crosses . The restoration was completed in 1991. Nevertheless the destruction of frosces could not be prevented. There are scenes that tell the martyrs of Christianity, saints and priests. There is also the picture of fish with Greek letters. The name of the church is thought as having given with the scene that Michael the angel has an apple on his hand or with an apple tree near the church.